I thought that I would share with you my five most cherished beauty items; things that I just couldn’t cope without. These are always the items I carry with me on all trips, and some on a daily basis. If any of these items were discontinued, I would literally be stuck! They are simply irreplaceable and make my life that little bit brighter. So here we go:
1) Mac Angel Lipstick- this is my daily lip colour choice, I always have it with me everywhere I go; and keep one for my bag and one in my collection. I think that’s what highlights the importance of a product; when you feel the need to have safety in numbers! I only feel secure when I have a top up waiting in the wings.
2) Nars Turkish Delight lip gloss- I wear this over the top of Angel, and love the milky effect it creates. It’s not too sticky, and can be slapped on mirror free, without too much cause for concern.
3) By Terry Baume De Rose- This is a pricey product; but something that will now remain in my possession forever. Nothing seems to nourish my lips quite like it, and if I forget to apply it, I soon notice the difference. A beautiful cult product that has managed to win a place in my heart, and my makeup bag!
4) Clinique Air brush concealer- This is a fantastic product; reasonably priced, and easy to get a hold of. This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. It instantly brightens dark circles, and covers phenomenally without caking or sitting in the delicate skin of the eye area. This is a product that I could no longer live without!
5) Nars Penny Lane cream Blusher- this is my favourite blush colour of all time! It’s so natural. It gives you a dewy glow that seems to radiate from within, that is what we all seek, and is so easily achieved with this simple little product. It’s no frills, no fuss, and sheer brilliance!
Now seeing as I've been away for so long, I thought I'd do a mini Clinique Haul too. I picked up two products as their beauty bonus gift is currently available. I have always wanted to try their cleansing balm, as I love anything clever that becomes a nourishing oil once on your skin. This is a genius little product, that cuts through waterproof mascara and lippy like nothing I have ever tried before. I love the fact that the product blurb includes the word tenacious; that had me sold! This is definitely worth a look; I mean look at that thick, creamy texture! I will do a full review in a few weeks, once I know the true results.
I also picked up the Rinse of cleansing mousse; this has also wowed me so far. The lather created from a pea sized amount is amazing; and truly pampering. This is what I would call a luxurious cleanser without the huge price tag! I picked this up for just over £12.
I just thought I'd share with you the love of my life, Henry. He's my moody Tom cat who I just love! He's so photogenic! can we have a round of awwwwwww!
I hope you are all well, and had a lovely Easter,
Share your favorite products with us all too!